Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse collapse

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Top Poster

Snowman Snowman
2074 Posts
Bluetongue
1426 Posts
carpetcleaner carpetcleaner
1402 Posts
shane13 shane13
1286 Posts
Dave MacIntosh
1237 Posts

Author Topic: Finally getting close  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Hezza

• Just hatched
Finally getting close
« on: January 28, 2014, 09:22:17 PM »
Almost 18 and then can get my first snake!!!! Hope to get a sw carpet python although have to save a bit more haha

Offline Jules

• Young serpent
Re: Finally getting close
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 07:40:03 AM »
nothing beats snakes mate.
personally id go a sw over a stimmy  8)

Offline lithopian

• Mature serpent
    • Photography Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 10:30:28 AM »
I second the above...SWesties are just awesome. In my experience they are a little more active and overall more fun than stimmies but whichever snake you choose you will love it I'm sure....and one is just the beginning ;)
Tip of the trade... make sure that your partner is just as addicted to reptiles as you are! Then the only argument you have is "OK, but where will we put them?"

Offline lithopian

• Mature serpent
    • Photography Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 10:51:13 AM »
I should probably say as well just so you know - there will be plenty of south westie hatchies (and heaps and heaps of stimmies) available in the next few months so you'll have plenty to choose from. I would hold off purchasing something until you see the baby you want because there will be a lot of choice this year which is awesome. Many people put their photos up on the facebook group but I'd say they'll still advertise on here as well. Have fun choosing - new babies are the best!

Imogen
Tip of the trade... make sure that your partner is just as addicted to reptiles as you are! Then the only argument you have is "OK, but where will we put them?"

* Top Boards

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6