Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse collapse

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Top Poster

Snowman Snowman
2074 Posts
Bluetongue
1426 Posts
carpetcleaner carpetcleaner
1402 Posts
shane13 shane13
1286 Posts
Dave MacIntosh
1237 Posts

Author Topic: forum space issues  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Dave MacIntosh

• Administrator
  • Reptile fossil
forum space issues
« on: February 12, 2013, 12:44:25 AM »
Stencorp
I recieved a call from Di early last week saying we had chewed up some crazy amount of web space and she said she was simply going to expand the size but I guess now there is some major flaw chewing it up and causing strange things happening with posts as well?
Cheers Dave

Offline Snowman

• Reptile fossil
Re: forum space issues
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 07:50:43 AM »
We didn't used to be able to post pictures directly on the forum before. So everyone used photobucket. Since the update we can post pics straight to the forum again.  Maybe we should go back to photobucket picture posts  to save space?

Offline stencorp69

• Administrator
  • Reptile fossil
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 07:51:21 AM »
I recieved a call from Di early last week saying we had chewed up some crazy amount of web space and she said she was simply going to expand the size but I guess now there is some major flaw chewing it up and causing strange things happening with posts as well?

Have sent you an email - I know what the issues is but am just trying to get a hold of the hosting support to resolve it.

Offline stencorp69

• Administrator
  • Reptile fossil
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 07:55:12 AM »
We didn't used to be able to post pictures directly on the forum before. So everyone used photobucket. Since the update we can post pics straight to the forum again.  Maybe we should go back to photobucket picture posts  to save space?

Na its not that Trent there is heaps of space for images -Ther issue is that there is a hosting extension that is trying to load itself twice every few seconds and causes an error. Over a few weeks the error log gets quite large - Ive cleared the log file for the time being, until the issue can be resolved.

* Top Boards

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6