Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse collapse

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Top Poster

Snowman Snowman
2074 Posts
Bluetongue
1426 Posts
carpetcleaner carpetcleaner
1402 Posts
shane13 shane13
1286 Posts
Dave MacIntosh
1237 Posts

Author Topic: enclosures  (Read 4597 times)

Offline carpetcleaner

• Reptile fossil
Re: enclosures
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2013, 03:58:32 PM »
I think he frequently sells stuff on Gumtree. I kind of remember some Monitors he was selling and I think a large bank of enclosures is still for sale on there as well. There might be a contact number on there.
Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

Offline MiddleOfNowhere

• Reptile fossil
  • Looking Sharp
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 04:39:01 PM »
Sorry to hear dude. I was going to buy a female carpet off him, which turned into a male carpet, and when I went to bird world in ascot there is a couple flyers about him. Basically him stealing things, and even CCTV screen captures of him dressing up as a woman to steal things.

Best of luck trying to get things back, might need to strong arm him, I believe he is in gosnells.

MON
The most venomous snake in the world is the one that just bit you... Unless its a python.

Offline carpetcleaner

• Reptile fossil
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 05:09:31 PM »
Is that not him selling the big bank of enclosures on Gumtree? I may have the wrong guy in mind. I thought this was him....

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/the-spectacles/reptiles-amphibians/reptile-enclosures-for-sale-/1013145277
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 05:44:14 PM by carpetcleaner »
Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

Offline squeal :-)

• Geriatric reptile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 11:33:09 AM »
I think you are correct Lea.  Here is his post earlier on the forum

"Reptile Enclosures - For Sale" :-)
on: October 27, 2010, 01:55:51 PM
A Bank of 8 Double ( 16 enclosures all up )
Melamine Enclosures in a Sandstone Colour,
1200w X 1000d X 500h with 2 Sections at 600w each

Excellent Condition

Suit Beginner right through to the Serious Breeder / Keeper,
as well as also suiting
Dealers / Wholesalers;  and or even a Shop etc. etc.

Sell  $225.00 each  ono  or  $1,600.00  ono  the lot

malcolmburden@hotmail.com

or

Gosnells     0406  01 - 4469

ps -:  I've now attached a couple of photos, but have more available if anyone would like me to email them some from different angles etc.,  hence - if anybody wants to see any more photos of them, please send me a "pm" with your email address and I'll then email same to you ok....

Please note there are NO accessories or other with the enclosures at this price, but there are holes in all of same where the Heat Cords previously went through from 1 enclosure to the next etc.

Reptile Enclosures - Photo 17.jpg (59.4 kB, 640x480 - viewed 93 times.)

Reptile Enclosures - Photo 19.jpg (50.97 kB, 640x480 - viewed 91 times.)
Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 05:54:11 PM by Drambuie
Report to moderator    Logged
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 11:37:33 AM by squeal :-) »
a duck was about to cross the road when a chicken came running up to it... don't do it man... you'll never hear the end of it

Offline squeal :-)

• Geriatric reptile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 11:39:12 AM »
And these were the attached photos.
a duck was about to cross the road when a chicken came running up to it... don't do it man... you'll never hear the end of it

Offline AndrewHenderson

• Reptile fossil
  • 2 stimmies, 6 SWCP, 3 Womas, 2 BHP.....lucky 13?!
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 12:08:01 PM »
He's a piece of shit that bloke and he's screwed a few people over and is the suspected person that stole the carpet from the WA reptile park near whiteman park. He should have topped himself when he sent all those emails to people saying he was going to kill himself.

Offline Kenshin

• Mature serpent
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 01:28:39 PM »
He's a piece of shit that bloke and he's screwed a few people over and is the suspected person that stole the carpet from the WA reptile park near whiteman park. He should have topped himself when he sent all those emails to people saying he was going to kill himself.

i got screwed to the tune of about 2500 bucks from this guy, i had a very short notice move interstate and tried to tee up a trade for credit with Gary Davis, but Gary changed his mind (he lives reallly farrrrr away) and sent me malcoms direction, unfortunate that shit stains like this operate, its funny because the herp world especially in perth is TINY! I thought the suicide letter was because i was trying to contact him non-stop... he was dodging me hard

Offline Snowman

• Reptile fossil
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2013, 02:11:17 PM »
"A skid-mark on the underpants of society." - White Goodman

Offline Niall

• Geriatric reptile
    • Reptile Mania
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2013, 06:58:09 PM »

I knew I should of bought those tristis from you, if only I didn't go away on holiday and bought them none of the above mentioned would of happened

Atlease you have his details again now, contact the police saying he took your animals without paying and now he is avoiding you?

Can always help out getting more tristis.

Offline viridis

• Reptile fossil
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2013, 07:06:14 PM »
Fair go every body.
 I am not standing up for this guy in any way for what ever he may have  done.
When I last met the guy you are refering too, he was not a well person.
There was a recent case in the uk where a person , (who was not well) did some thing to them self due to adverse comments.
Please let's not cause something like that happening here.
                       v
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 07:10:44 PM by viridis »
( You will never fail ------ if you never quit )

Offline Kenshin

• Mature serpent
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 05:29:31 AM »
Very Nobel of you viridis, unfortunately I have 0 compassion for theiving liars, Malcolm if you do read this you best contact me real frigging soon.

Offline stencorp69

• Administrator
  • Reptile fossil
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2013, 08:54:03 AM »
Very Nobel of you viridis, unfortunately I have 0 compassion for theiving liars, Malcolm if you do read this you best contact me real frigging soon.

I've only dealt with the guy once and he paid cash on pick up. He has been unwell for a number of years which doesn't excuse the behaviour but might explain it. You said have no compassion for theiving liars which is fair enough, but its also pretty hard to have sympathy for someone who effectively lends someone they don't know $2000+ before moving interstate. There is just to many similar stories going round to indicate the risk is just way too high.

Offline Kenshin

• Mature serpent
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 03:48:00 PM »

I've only dealt with the guy once and he paid cash on pick up. He has been unwell for a number of years which doesn't excuse the behaviour but might explain it. You said have no compassion for theiving liars which is fair enough, but its also pretty hard to have sympathy for someone who effectively lends someone they don't know $2000+ before moving interstate. There is just to many similar stories going round to indicate the risk is just way too high.

i had an extremly short timeframe to work with in regard to the move, i had monitors up for awhile no1 was interested or did not have cat 4 licences, i went out of my way to organise a trade (for credit in carpet pythons or monitors after i move) with a highly reputable dealer, he at last second changes mind and sends me malcoms way...... what the F would you have done bud?... besides malcom was the one to suggest sending me Imbricata hatchlings from that season (it was currently breeding season at time of deal and he had 4 large females and 3 males), if i knew someone that could house the tristis for me id have sent them over with my imbricata... as i was really fond of my tristis.

Offline stencorp69

• Administrator
  • Reptile fossil
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2013, 05:05:11 PM »
i had an extremly short timeframe to work with in regard to the move, i had monitors up for awhile no1 was interested or did not have cat 4 licences, i went out of my way to organise a trade (for credit in carpet pythons or monitors after i move) with a highly reputable dealer, he at last second changes mind and sends me malcoms way...... what the F would you have done bud?... besides malcom was the one to suggest sending me Imbricata hatchlings from that season (it was currently breeding season at time of deal and he had 4 large females and 3 males), if i knew someone that could house the tristis for me id have sent them over with my imbricata... as i was really fond of my tristis.

I wasn't saying you weren't in a hard place, but just like you believe Malcolm doesn't deserve any compassion inspite of an acute illness I was just saying its hard to be sympathetic when you took a risk you should have known could go bad with out you having the opportunity to control any of the outcomes. Its a horrible situation to go through and leaves a bad taste  - always get the money up front even if it means you have to take less.

Offline MiddleOfNowhere

• Reptile fossil
  • Looking Sharp
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2013, 04:56:05 AM »
I understand going through hard times as I have been through them myself and I have seen others go through them. Screwing people over has no excuse. Stealing from people or companies has no excuse, especially for what he has stolen. Malcolm has a crap name for the reptile world, and he has a crap name from the bird world. If he would like to try and explain his actions then please invite him on, but as far as I am concerned there is no excuse for what he has done, and if he was sorry for his actions he would step forward, own up to them and receive the appropriate punishment.

Everyone has their own trials and tribulations to deal with and now he has to account for his actions.

MON
The most venomous snake in the world is the one that just bit you... Unless its a python.

* Top Boards

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6